Active Girl FAQs
- How many pills should one take in a day?
One should only take one tablet per day during menses for 5 days and thereafter menses 1 softgel per day
- For clients whose menses extend past 5 days, should they continue with the Golden pills?
Normal menstrual period last between 3-7 days. Clients whose periods last for more than 5 days should take the red tablet for 5 days then continue with the golden soft gel on the 6th day. Any client who bleeds for more than 9 days should seek medical attention.
- What happens to clients who bleed for less than 3 days?
The client should take the red tablets for three days and continue with the golden soft gels as soon as her period is over.
- Can it be used by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers?
No, it should not be used by pregnant women. Breastfeeding mothers need to consult their pharmacist and the medical doctor.
- How should a client who never have her periods take active girl?
She should take the golden soft gels until her periods return
- What are some of the common side effects? Though rare
- Can a client take the pills while on other supplements? Yes , Actually Active girl is a supplement in itself to Naturally balance the hormones
- Is it advisable for a client who has other underlining conditions to take Active girl? Yes , except those allergic to any of active girl ingredients, speak to your Doctor or pharmacist about the allergy.
- Will it affect my family planning method? No, actually active girl comes in handy to reduce the severe Side effects associated with several Family planning methods.
- Can the method be used by men who have acne issues? The product is designed for women with indications associated with hormonal imbalance,
- Can I use it to increase fertility? Yes. A regular cycle and reinstating the menstrual cycle increases the chances for conception to take place.